8:00am - 3:30pm
Early Release Schedule
8:00am - 12:00pm
Mission & Vision
Taylor Opportunity Center Mission Statement
- To Provide student access to academic opportunities, counseling support, resources, and other tools to cultivate their social and academic skills, abilities, gifts, and talents.
- To Challenge all students to have high expectations of self in the areas of academic performance, personal achievements, and making healthy choices.
- To Coordinate a transition plan with the student, home campus teachers/administration and parent(s) for the student to successfully return to their home campus and the Achievement Program student to graduate under the recommended graduation plan.
Taylor ISD Mission Statement
The chief responsibility of the Taylor Independent School District, working in concert with parents, business, and the public, is to prepare our children for the changes and the challenges of the future.
Taylor ISD Goals are to:
- Increase student academic performance
- Recruit and retain highly effective personnel
- Improve school facilities and operations
- Improve school safety / school support
- Improve communication
- Increase parental and community involvement